Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2022

Gotham Knights review: an action-RPG dictated by dull numbers and tired combat

I watched a badminton match where one player was so dominant, his opponent looked like he'd largely given up. The commentator said, "Yep, the belief has all but vanished", as it panned over a guy who simply wanted to be anywhere but that court. At the time, I'd already sunk some hours into Gotham Knights and taken a quick break from the action to keep tabs on a tournament and collect my thoughts. But as I turned away from the telly to dive back in for another session, I couldn't help but think that if the same commentator had been in the room with me too, they would've repeated themselves. I'd simply had enough.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2qZ5Ixc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen