Samstag, 29. Januar 2022

What are we all playing this weekend?

This weekend I am looping the Assault On Precinct 13 theme to build the plodding determination I will need to survive the impending NFT bonanza. I do take some comfort in the fact that NFTs are so unpopular that Riot had scramble to cover after accidentally suggesting a Valorant character liked NFTs. And I especially enjoyed Yanis Varoufakis explaining why the metacryptofungiverse sucks. But more and more companies are talking about NFTs and things will get worse, and I'll need the energy I can only get from Precinct 13 (and the amazing unused Jimmy Chambers song based on it).

But the terrible future can wait, what are you playing this weekend?

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://bit.ly/3o8IwDy
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen