Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022

Strange Horticulture review: quiet, meticulous, delightful, dark and beguiling

Ah, to be good with plants. Apparently it was a thing, wasn't it, that my generation all got into house plants, especially during lockdown. A friend of mine has a positively ebullient front room full of lush, green darlings that have names like Hercules. My brother-in-law, absent any real space, has mounted glass spheres of water on his wall and grows little flowers and trailing vines from them. I, on the other hand, am a plant killer. Apart from in Strange Horticulture, when I run a spooky and ethereal plant shop in a town called Undermere, in an alternate-universe version of The Lake District. There, my plants are happy and weird, and with them I can save the world.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3Af6mlK
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen