Freitag, 21. Januar 2022

Project Zomboid showed me that 11 years of The Walking Dead was useless

I’ve always entertained the idea of an apocalypse. I mean, zombies are definitely scary, but it’d be a cool fantasy to play out. Over the years, I’ve even formed my own little plan. Loot some local houses and then set up a base in the fire station on my street. They’ve got electric gates and metal fences to guard the perimeter, a renewable power source thanks to a wind turbine on the roof, and a really handy watchtower. I thought 11 years of The Walking Dead would’ve prepared me fairly well and I fancied my chances. So, I made myself in Project Zomboid. It turns out, everything I learned from The Walking Dead was useless.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3fIYfVp
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen