Montag, 26. Juli 2021

Where was the Steam Deck during my 60 hours of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles?

For the past few weeks, I've been knee deep playing and preparing for my Great Ace Attorney Chronciles review. It's a long old game - around 60 hours between the two adventures - and holy moly, I have never wished so hard to be able to play them on Valve's portable Steam Deck instead of being sat up at my PC the whole time. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles does bring some welcome improvements to Capcom's Phoenix Wright series, such as a new auto-text function so you're not endlessly clicking your mouse to advance the text, but what I wouldn't give to have the chance to play that game cosied up in bed or lying down on the sofa. Honestly, the Steam Deck can't come soon enough.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2UQbmgv
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen