Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021

The Ascent review: a fun cyberpunk shooter that takes a while to warm up

Having previewed top-down cyberpunk shooty RPG The Ascent a little while back, I thought it was just all right at the time. But now that I've plugged myself into the mainframe for many hours, I see that it takes time for The Ascent's mechanical heart to get the blood pumping. After it's limbered up, this game is often a great time.

I say "often" because The Ascent can veer from extremely fun to extremely infuriating in a matter of nano-seconds. There's a lot to like here, but the way it's wired means it frequently trips itself up. Remain patient enough to untangle the mess, though, and you're in for a real RGB romp.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3x6cCcw
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen