Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021

The joy of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles' looping animations

Shine those shoes, straighten that tie and ready those objections, fellow legal eagles, because today's the day The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles arrives on PC. It's been a long time coming for Phoenix Wright fans. Set in Victorian times long before the birth of Capcom's famous finger-wagging defence attorney, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles finally makes its way west after first appearing as a Japanese-only Nintendo 3DS game six whole years ago. I had loads of great things to say about it in my Great Ace Attorney Chronicles review yesterday, but one thing I didn't really get round to talking about was its sumptuous character animations. So I went and made a bunch of GIFs to show you some of them in action, and man alive, I could watch these all damn day.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3x9DisX
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen