Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020

What are we all playing this weekend?

A mechanical horse and people in an illustration from 'A dictionary of arts, manufactures and mines : containing a clear exposition of their principles and practice'.

As we barrel towards the end of the endless yet at an alarming pace, we’ve now opened almost half the doors on the RPS advent calendar. Do check to see our favourite games of the year as we go. A lot of good games this year. I normally manage to cram a lot of my personal wee favourites in my rigging the vote, but this year had too many great games for my trickery. It’s good, I suppose, that there are so many good’uns going round.

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3a0aI5j
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen