Montag, 7. Dezember 2020

Chronos: Before The Ashes review

My character stands before two stone statues. Below each statue there is a weapon cradle. The statue on the right has a hammer on it, but the one on the left is mysteriously missing.

I think Chronos: Before The Ashes is very much okay. It’s a prequel to looter shooter Remnant: From The Ashes, but it trades gun-toting, chest-pillaging action for a soulslike experience so grey, I swear my pulse flatlined a few times.

It was also previously an Oculus VR exclusive, so the version I played is a port. It’s a shame it’s not one that adapts the game to fit its PC home comfortably, because instead it ends up feeling a bit out of place.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/36SSctD
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen