Freitag, 30. Oktober 2020

Wot I did on my holidays in The Sims 4 Snowy Escape DLC

A screenshot of my Sim Glen making a snow angel

This year for my holidays I was going to go on a road trip around a European country before it became too late, but then this summer became a bit of a write off. Enter the latest DLC for EA’s blockbuster life sim The Sims 4, a combined winter wonderland and chill hiking holiday. Snowy Escape is set in the “Japanese inspired” Mt. Komorebi, and the headline is that your Sims can do loads of winter holiday stuff. Having had access to a preview build, I have already shared my thoughts that Snowy Escape may actually be the precursor to Skynet, so this time I will ignore that sinister aspect of it and just share some holiday snaps.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2TFpiFS
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen