Freitag, 30. Oktober 2020

Roccat Vulcan Pro TKL review

A photo of the Roccat Vulcan Pro TKL.

The Roccat Vulcan has been sitting at the top of my [cms-block] list ever since it first came out at the beginning of 2019. Its superb build quality and Roccat’s brilliant mechanical Titan switches were a winning combination in my eyes, so I was extra intrigued when they announced that not only were they making a smaller, tenkeyless version of the original Vulcan, the Vulcan TKL, but that they were also introducing two new Vulcan Pro models with their new Titan Optical switch as well.

I’ve been testing the smaller of these two Vulcan Pro models for the past couple of weeks – the Vulcan Pro TKL – and I can confirm it’s every bit as lovely as the full-sized original.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3jLhHQG
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen