Samstag, 31. Oktober 2020

Have You Played… World Of Horror?

A screenshot showing a ruined building on a computer screen in World Of Horror.

I am not usually one for horror games. I don’t like jump scares and I prefer my video games to be chill and relaxing instead of stressing me out to high heaven. To be honest, I’m still not sure why I decided to put myself through panstasz’s all-caps World Of Horror last week when the name itself would normally be a big, all-caps “Nope” for me. But it was on Game Pass, and I’ve been mildly intrigued by its 1-bit, Junji Ito-esque art style ever since I clapped eyes on it (through cracks in my fingers, natch), and with the autumn sun blazing in through my window over the weekend, I thought, “What’s the worst that could happen?” A lot, it turns out.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/321gOh3
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen