Montag, 25. November 2019

Rebellion buy The Bitmap Brothers for rereleases and revivals

Rebellion today announced they’ve bought the brand and portfolio of The Bitmap Brothers, a name that may impress or mystify you depending on how old you are and how successful the Commodore Amiga was round your way. Lot of goosebumps running up the arms of people who grew up in England during the 80s. Rebellion say they’re planning to rerelease vintage Bitmap Brothers games as well as make new games in the old series. I never had an Amiga myself but a pal did so here’s me going “Oh yeah, Speedball was good! Right? I think? I liked its sportfights?” Ugh, my tight five of ‘D’ya remember?’ gags is dangerously loose.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2QPFl3C
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen