Dienstag, 26. November 2019

Mutating for fun and profit in Din's Legacy

Din’s Legacy wasn’t what I was expecting. It hit its full release in August, and I pushed to write about it, only to wind up with such mixed feelings about it that I sat on writing about it until now.

It’s an action RPG easily compared to Diablo, with a focus on endless, randomly generated worlds and dynamic events. These almost all mean “kill some monsters”, and its supposedly active AI factions and events never seemed to do anything in my games. That’s a difficult pill to swallow for others who, like me, had assumed it would be as lively as Soldak’s excellent starship extravaganza Drox Operative.

But the mutation stuff? That I like.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2XKevLW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen