Mittwoch, 27. November 2019

My furious idiot villagers will not eat their bread, and now they're starving

Last time I wrote an update on my town in Foundation, a very sweet medieval city builder, I had described said update as “biannual”. I am upgrading that to “quarterly”, having checked in on it again today and found that I need to reassess several things I claimed in aforementioned previous update. I claimed, will what I now view as ill-deserved confidence, that “once you get your head around it your town will just thrive.”

“Much like the desk plant I recently got,” I, a stupidhead, went on stupidly, “neglect will not destroy my town in Foundation.” That is technically accurate. But I made food and water available to my desk plant, and it has absorbed the nutrients I provided and has sprouted a new shoot. The population of my town in Foundation, meanwhile, is growing furious and leaving for pastures new because they are starving. And they are starving because they won’t eat any of the mountains of bread available.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/35vNNt8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen