Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

Priceless Play – 27 July 2019

I was inspired by my serendipitous game-playing from last week. Did you know that itch.io has a randomizer button? It brings back memories of when I first discovered the “I’m feeling lucky,” button on Google’s homepage. It used to take you directly to the first result of any Google search, but nowadays it takes you to different random search pages related to different lucky-adjacent emotions. Are you feeling… puzzled? Adventurous? Apparently, Google has a button for that. Regardless of the change, “I’m feeling lucky,” is an iconic part of the Google #brand, and it’s inspired my approach to this week’s free games roundup.

Are you feeling lucky, punk?

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Ml1THe
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen