Donnerstag, 21. März 2019

When there’s no more room in hell, a S.W.I.N.E. remaster will walk the earth

I’ve absolutely nothing against 2001 war-pigs vs battle-bunnies strategy game S.W.I.N.E., but by the point we’re making HD versions of fair-to-middling RTSes about New Porkshire invading Carrotland, we’ve surely reached Peak Remake.

Here we are, though, scooping deeper and deeper into the barrel: S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is out this spring, prettier and modernised for our fancy 2019 tastes. I’ll admit, I’m curious about how a b-list turn-of-the-century real time tactics will feel in 2019 – I’ve returned to a few of the greats, but none of the ones that got left in a dusty filing cabinet at the very back of my mind.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ToJpp7
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen