Donnerstag, 21. März 2019

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice sneakily launches in the dead of night

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is out now (at least in the UK) almost a full day earlier than expected – fitting that FromSoftware’s ninja soulsborne would stage a daring night-time infiltration. Earlier this evening, I checked Steam, and it stated there was another twenty hours until the game unlocked. Now, I’ve just had my first ninja-run around Sengoku-era Japan, and can confirm that it looks great and runs silky smooth, at least on my semi-beefy laptop. Considering what I’ve seen of the console versions, us PC folk have the best version here. Below, an hour of RPS’s video crew getting stabbed a lot.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2CwC5Ce
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen