Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017

Roccat Kone Aimo review: A jumbo gaming mouse with oodles of flexibility

Roccat Kone Aimo

When I started my first tech job, the mouse waiting for me on my desk was utterly enormous. Left there by its previous owner, it was the Steelseries World of Warcraft Cataclysm Gaming Mouse – an absolutely beastly bit of plastic that looked like it had just come out of a hot oven. It was wholly unsuited to general office work and made my hand feel absolutely tiny. As with most things, though, I eventually got used to it.

Since then, I’ve moved on to smaller mice more befitting of my spindly fingers, but when I started using Roccat’s new Kone Aimo mouse, those early work memories came flooding back. Like the Cataclysm, this is another huge wired mouse, filling the whole of my palm and extending far beyond the tips of my fingers – although at least this time the Aimo’s smooth, curved design looks and feels more reminiscent of some kind of futuristic super car than a chargrilled armour plate. Is it any better to use?

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2zaa8M5
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen