Montag, 18. Dezember 2017

Monster Hunter: World trailer shows off feline friends

monsterhuntercatheader

I wish my cat was more like those in Monster Hunter: World, the upcoming dino-pant crafting action-RPG that’s making its PC debut next year. Not once has she cooked me a delicious artisanal steak, nor joined me on my monster hunting expeditions riding a tiny lizard monster of her own. Her only skills are plaintive meowing and dog taming, which is admittedly fairly impressive for a real-world feline – though I’ll cop to being a little biased.

Sorry, you’re probably here to hear about the latest Monster Hunter trailer rather than my pets, aren’t you? It’s just below the jump, and shows off what you can get up to with your Palico pals.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2jbDcO0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen