Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017

Phantom Doctrine is much more than a Cold War XCOM

phantomdoctrine1

Phantom Doctrine is a game of ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’. I would have completed my mission without being spotted if one of my agents hadn’t been compromised but the fact that she turned on me and I managed to neutralise her at least means the enemy has played their hand and she can’t do any further damage. Now, even though our cover is blown, if we can make it to the extraction point this will still be a success.

But I’m really tempted to leave one member of my team behind if he keeps attracting the attention of guards and…oh, now there’s a helicopter and we’re apparently troublesome enough that missile strikes are an option. I am a bad spy.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2zck73u
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen