Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017

Resi 7 bids fond farewell with duelling DLCs

resident-evil-7-not-a-hero-release-date

While tallying up which still-to-come games I want to shovel into my mind-hole before 2017 shrivels up and dies, I reckoned the last remaining DLC for Resident Evil 7 would be a surefire thing. Resi 7 pushed my buttons, by which I mean it made me feel almost unbearably anxious, and I hoped the long wait between it and this (presumably) final add-on meant it would seek to recapture the best bits rather than merely remix or just repeat the climactic shooty-bang section.

The bad news is that the upcoming Not A Hero pack, which is free for anyone who owns Resi 7, sure looks like it repeats the climactic shooty-bang section to me. Which leaves me hanging on for the other final (but paid) DLC, End Of Zoe, which looks altogether a little weirder and returns the theme of creepy people living in the swamps and using the word ‘family’ like a threat.
(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2z2lnYu
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen