Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017

Hello Neighbor comes a-knocking in this intense trailer

Hello Neighbor

I consider myself lucky to have the normal, not-terrifying sort of neighbours. I’ve never had to entertain thoughts of what that almost-but-not-quite screaming noise was at night, or wonder what they needed an industrial pressure-washer for. And I’m sure the local rumors are exaggerated. They have to be, right?

Fortunately for me, then, that I can vicariously enjoy those unsettling thoughts through videogames. Upcoming stealth-horror game Hello Neighbor is ready for one more round in the limelight thanks to a spooky new trailer after the jump, and a few announcements from creators Dynamic Pixels.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2hbdtEB
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen