Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017

Lonely Mountains: Downhill bikes on down to Kickstarter

Lonely Mountains

As a child, I always loved the idea of downhill cycling; the rush of the wind, feeling every bump in the ground beneath you, the thrill of weaving between dangers. The reality was never quite as kind. Turns out that in order to ride down a hill, you have to climb up it first. Then there’s the faceplants, the blood and the mud.

Young Dominic learned to stick to flat, clear roads.

As flawed as the reality was, I still hold a place in my heart for that platonic ideal, never quite realised, so I find myself drawn towards Lonely Mountains: Downhill, a game (now seeking funding through Kickstarter) aiming to capture at least some of the spirit of clinging to a two-wheeled metal frame while hurtling down a mountain at dangerous speeds.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2yKran2
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen