Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

Realm Grinder is the new AdVenture Capitalist, and it’s destroying me

I like to think I am strong. I am not strong. I am weak.

I have fallen for another idle, aka clicker game. I thought I had fallen through the black hole that was infinite money generation game AdVenture Capitalist and come out the other side wiser, armoured and immune against such manipulation of my lizard brain. Then, while researching games for this week’s Unknown Pleasures, I came across Realm Grinder. Yeah, yeah, clue’s in the name.

It fuses that same, insidiously compulsive concept – make numbers get bigger, for ever and ever, in part by furiously clicking on the screen and in the main by automatic accumulation over time – with trace elements of a town management game and a fantasy RPG skin. It has me. Pray for me.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2sFRIBn
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen