Samstag, 24. Juni 2017

Quake Champions will bunny hop onto Steam too

Quake Champions

I’m eagerly following the progress of free-to-play shooter Quake Champions [official site]. I spent a good year of my life in the browser-based Quake Live bunny hopping, insta-gibbing and failing to rocket jump over the smallest of obstacles (seriously, I can’t rocket jump in any game), and had a blast. I haven’t had the chance to play the beta yet but I’ve watched a few streams and the feedback seems to be positive, including from Rick Lane, who was pleasantly surprised with it.

Currently the beta is only available through the Bethesda.net launcher, but Bethesda have now confirmed that it will come to Steam too when it launches properly later this year.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2sDeZoY
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen