Sonntag, 25. Juni 2017

There’s a great new site showcasing speed-runs and I can’t tear myself away from it

speedrun

“Hey! We got a world record!” is a phrase I’ve heard a lot today. I’ve been browsing Speedrun World Records, and I’m finding it hard to stop. It’s a new site dedicated to showcasing some of the more obscure world-record speedruns: you just click the ‘new run’ button to watch the fastest play through of a random game in a random category. The idea is that you’ll discover new games and runners you like, and keep track of them in the future.

I’ve spent a good number of idle hours clicking through speedruns on YouTube, but I think I prefer the random nature of this site. It’s like a Revels bag for speedruns: most of the videos are great, and then there’s the odd one where I have absolutely no idea what’s going on (or why coffee-flavoured chocolate tastes so bad).

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2t9aG60
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen