Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

Boo! Ghost Recon Wildlands open beta has started

You tell me: why am I your outboard memory? Why do you need me, today, to remind you that the four-day open beta test for sandbox stealth-o-shooter Ghost Recon Wildlands [official site] is now live? We told you it was coming today, then we told you it was preloading, and now here I am telling you that it’s now live. Why? Why is this on me? You could’ve written on your hand in marker: “THURS 11am: START KILLING.” Gone around muttering “Gonna kill ’em all on Thursday.” Set a voice alarm. Wrapped an elastic band around your wrist so your grotesque swollen purple hand would remind you. But no, here I am. The free Wildlands open beta is now live. You’re welcome. … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2mfDQu5
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen