Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

Wot I Think: Unexplored

Unexplored [Steam page] generates some of the best dungeons I’ve ever seen. On my best run so far, I forged a sword of despair and enemies trembled and fled when I pointed it in their general direction. On my most entertaining run, a Dagger of Shrieking fused itself to my hand. Every twenty seconds or so, it would scream, alerting every bastard thing in the dungeon to my presence.

So many roguelikes (and lites), so little time. What a pleasure it is, then, to find Unexplored, a new dungeon-crawler that immediately stands out from the pack, and that can be played swiftly and without too much time spent on the learning curve. It’s a wonderful game that creates my favourite procedural levels since Invisible, Inc.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2mgPTaq
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen