Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Just Cause 3 Has Learned From The Modders

Dakadakadakadakadakadaka!

Here’s how it went: I tied three cars to the helicopter, took off and smashed them into a building like a trio of wrecking balls before firing infinite missiles at every car I saw in a long trail the whole way to the top of the island’s highest mountain, whereupon I leapt out and saw my chopper plummet to the ground just as I opened my wingsuit and glided the whole 8km back to the seaside where I opened my parachute, landed on a rusty old fishing boat, threw the captain overboard and piloted it calmly back to shore only to beach the old rust bucket and begin shooting all the billboards in port with a machine gun the size of my whole body. I did not complete any mission objectives in Just Cause 3 [official site] by doing any of this, but I did set the record for longest wingsuit flight, and also: who the hell cares?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1WdK2fZ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen