Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015

Wot I Think: Batman – Arkham Knight

There’s been so much talk about Batman: Arkham Knight [official site] but one question has been left unanswered, at least round these parts. Is it any good? While the game was unavailable, there seemed little point in telling you Wot I Think but I did in fact play this latest Batventure in its entirety when it first released. I was mid-way through my introductory review paragraph when Warner pulled the game from digital shelves. It’d be dishonest to pretend that my thinking about the game hasn’t changed in the months since – I enjoyed it much more in the moment than my memory allows me to believe – but on one point I still stand against the critical tide.

I love Rocksteady’s Batmobile.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1PZefQc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen