Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015

Murdertown: Hitman Trailer Explores Sunny Sapienza

A fine place for a murder!

“That’s a nice swimming pool; I could drown someone in there. What a cute caffetteria on the plaza; I wonder if I can poison its coffee. Ooh, golf; I bet I can bash someone’s head in with that golf bat. Hmm boats; might I chop someone up with their propellers?”

A video showing off a sunny Mediterranean town takes on a sinister tone when it’s from Hitman [official site]. It’s more than sightseeing: this is here to remind us that the next sandbox stealth-o-murder simulator is supposed to offer larger levels than its predecessor, the disappointing Absolution, and with more freedom. See:

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1P7lgxB
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen