Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

Tiny Robot: Some Sneaky Android Game Reviews

Shhhhh, don’t tell the others! The thing is, I think I spend as much of my time playing games on Android devices as I do on PC these days, partly because family responsibilities mean being out of my office chair more often, and partly because my phone and tablet afford me opportunities to play games where my PC doesn’t reach. And heck, if we can have a column about board games, I think we can sneak this in, especially behind-the-scenes at first. So, experimentally, here are some short reviews of the Android games that are currently occupying my coffee shop/watching TV/before I fall asleep time.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1Fu09Ud
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen