Dienstag, 29. September 2015

HOMM Sweet HOMM: Might & Magic Heroes VII Is Out

Heroes of Might & Magic (or Might & Magic Heroes) is one of those series that has been mediocre long enough that people who remember The Good Old Days cock an eyebrow at the irregular new releases but aren’t especially interested because to be honest they’d rather have a proper new King’s Bounty: Armored Princess. I may be projecting. Just a touch. I’m talking about me there.

So oh, Might & Magic Heroes VII [official site] is out today, is it? If I could figure how young people do those little face pictures, I’d do one half-smiling and a bit hopeful but quite wary and honestly thinking mostly about tea. Youths, how do you do that?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1YMaHEH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen