Dienstag, 9. April 2024

World's best/worst wizard physics sim Noita gets terrifying update featuring white holes and... cheese?

Noita! A wizardly 2D dungeon crawler without compare, in both good and deranging ways. Man, it feels like only yesterday I equipped something without looking and suddenly everything that damaged me caused me to teleport at random. I flew through entire levels this way like a Tardis set to shuffle, bumbling into one enemy posse after another, granted a few seconds at a time to assess my surroundings before the sorcery swept me deeper.

Behind me, meanwhile, whole layouts exploded as lakes of pixelated lava, acid and other substances which I’d nudged in passing overflowed and combined and transformed. Noita! Heaven help us all, they’ve released a big new update, after all these years.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/J0RVlSd
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen