Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2024

The joy of Cobalt Core's screen-wide walls of incoming death attacks

There's a little masochistic streak in me that croons with joy whenever I reach the moment of impending doom in turn-based strategy games. You know the moment I mean. The one where the world fills with enemies patiently bobbing and snarling while you try to conjure up an impossibly perfect set of moves that'll keep things going for one more turn? Cobalt Core is great at this. I've only played a couple of runs so far, but boy, you'd better believe I know when the end is drawing near. It's hard to miss, because the entire screen fills up with rows of damage numbers beaming down onto your hapless little spaceship.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/4bRyfMI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen