Dienstag, 20. Februar 2024

PowerWash Sim's Warhammer 40K crossover arrives next week, and the new trailer is very funny

My experience with Warhams isn't flat zero - I had some minifigs when I was a teenager and played a few of the Dawn Of War video games - but I haven't actively checked in on it for a while. I know enough to make "[x] for the [x] throne!" jokes, basically. My experience with cleaning-stuff-sim PowerWash Simulator is extensive, though, and I was excited when the crossover with Warhammer 40K was teased a while back. Last night we got a full trailer and release date of Frebruary 27th - next week! - and I'm now earnestly very excited. The trailer is both very funny and shows off massive things to clean. Win win, innit.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/5NBm1Vt
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen