Samstag, 16. September 2023

What are we all playing this weekend?

My kitten became a game designer after I taught her to play Fetch. She'll carry the little felt balls around in her mouth and drop them in different places to explore new playpossibilities. In my slipper brings the fun of working in the dark. Beneath a chair makes for a great climbing frame ballsport straight out of a dystopian movie where a kickboxing freedom fighter (played by a muttering European) brings down The Man by being really, really good at batting a ball while dangling from a bar. Between two dumbells creates fun obstacles and windows of opportunity. And in the tangle of wires behind my PC brings the transgressive anti-authoritarian thrill of rolling around while being told "Baby no! Don't you...! Get out my wires!" Anyway, what are you playing this weekend? Here's what we're clicking on!

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/dvEYIqV
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen