Freitag, 22. September 2023

Baldur's Gate 3 patch 3 releases today and lets you change your appearance and pronouns

Baldur's Gate 3's Patch 3, which was so massive Larian held it back a day to test it properly, will release today, and it'll add an RPG feature many of us have been requesting since we stepped clear of the Nautiloid - the ability to change a character's appearance. Alas, it comes too late for the Wood Elf Druid I rolled during my first try at the 1.0 version. I wanted her to look like a sort of Kung Fu Galadriel, with cool tattoos and aerodynamic scars, but she emerged from the character creator looking like she'd been mugged by a packet of demon crayons. I've left my active character, a High Elf Sorceress, safely tattoo-less.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/WynuDgS
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen