Sonntag, 11. Juni 2023

Cocoon is easily one of the best games at Summer Game Fest 2023

Right folks, listen up: from just 30 minutes of Cocoon, I'm already convinced it's one of the best games here at Summer Game Fest 2023. It's the Annapurna one masterminded by Jeppe Carlsen, the lead gameplay designer for Playdead's Inside. And in the 30 minutes I spent with it, I actually sat up on the sofa and did a colossal goblin lean towards the telly in full view of everyone. I needed to commune properly with the mighty insect lad, who hoists orbs that contain entire worlds onto his back in the game's wonderful mix of puzzler and top-down action. He commanded my full attention and he got it all.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/E67Tgsf
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen