Mittwoch, 21. September 2022

Scorn's gross meat palace isn't that scary, but its writhing mass of hardcore puzzles did put the fear in me

Of all the games I sampled at this year's Gamescom, Scorn surprised me the most. For whatever reason, I was expecting this survival horror adventure to ditch spookiness for kookiness, perhaps rattling my bones with hyper-violence and monsoons of crimson.

Nope - the game wasn't what I expected at all. At least, not the 45-minute portion I got to play. Rather, my demo was more of a hardcore puzzler with some exploration elements and the teeniest smattering of action. Don't get me wrong, it was still unsettling and grotesque! Just in more of a brain-training way, if the brain-training was for MIT graduates, or like, the human calculators on University Challenge.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/WhVzi7m
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen