Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022

The first 6 hours of Elden Ring is so much vaster than I could have imagined

I'm happy to announce that rapper Rick Ross is richer than he's ever been. That's according to a song from his latest album: "Richer Than I Ever Been". He may be referring to his own pockets, but it can't be a coincidence that he's perfectly summed up yet another of my early hands-on sessions with FromSoftware's action-RPG Elden Ring.

That's because I've now been able to return to the starting area of Limgrave, this time on PC and with unfettered access to all the nooks and crannies we'll be exploring in just a couple of weeks time - and I found it to be richer and more vast than, well, it had ever been. FromSoftware have tweaked some things and removed some barriers from last year's closed network test, so in a single six-hour excavation, I discovered just how ambitious this game really is. Limgrave is way bigger than I first thought. Here's what I found.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/b5261pW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen