Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022

Gibbon: Beyond The Trees' demo has some real rad backflips

When Broken Rules announced their colourful 2D swingathon Gibbon: Beyond The Trees at the beginning of February, I was immediately on board. Finally, I could live out my dream of sliding down tree branches like Disney's Tarzan, all while playing another gorgeous adventure from the makers of Old Man's Journey and Secrets Of Raetikon. Admittedly, I was surprised when I saw it was going to be part of this week's Steam Next Fest. The developers have said upfront that the game is only around an hour long, and with this week's demo stretching to a generous 20 minutes, part of me's now quite sad that I've already seen a third of it in action.

The other part of me, however, is absolutely thrilled, and it's all down to my gibbon's sick, speed-boosting backflips.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/TUzf26X
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen