Dienstag, 28. September 2021

Halo Infinite's multiplayer reminds me of old Halo, and I mean that in the best way

I adored Halo 3 and Halo Reach's multiplayer. So much so, I never want to play them again. In my mind, I view them through a next-gen lens, coloured by nostalgia and post-homework energy. I know that if I jump into the Halo: The Master Chief Collection, I simply won't be able to recapture those heady times. I'm genuinely afraid of tarnishing those memories.

Halo 4 didn't do it for me, and I skipped Halo 5 altogether. They just felt off, you know? But having spent some time with Halo Infinite's tech preview this weekend, though, I'm hopeful that this is the Halo that recaptures those former glory days. It's a step backwards in the best possible way.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3ulsAQ0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen