Montag, 27. September 2021

This 27-in 240Hz Samsung monitor is £229 right now (£70 off)

For a while, I was super into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and I took getting better at the game very seriously. I swapped out my mouse and headset, practiced grenade line-ups for hours and even learned a few Russian phrases to try and get the respect of my match-making teammates. All these steps worked, but the real results came when I swapped my old 144Hz monitor for a 240Hz model, the Samsung CRG5. Hitting such a high frame-rate in Counter-Strike isn't difficult even on old hardware, and the increase in clarity meant hitting shots a lot easier.

If you want to follow in my footsteps, then it's good news: this 240Hz screen is going cheap on Amazon today. They're asking £229 for it, £70 off its regular price of £299, and I think that's a great deal.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/39FhNqH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen