Dienstag, 24. September 2019

Commandos, jungles and bot-matches: Battlefront 2's next update is a 14-year throwback

I dearly wish I had something funny or relatable to say about the year 2005, dear reader. But I was 10, too young to care that Star Wars was in a bit of a funk and deeply out of touch with the culture. The games were good, mind, even if I hadn’t quite discovered PC gaming. Nope, I was cracking out rounds of Star Wars Battlefront bot matches on the sofa or replaying that one Republic Commando demo a few dozen times. Time being a flat circle, EA have detailed tomorrow’s big Star Wars Battlefront 2 Cooperation Update. It’s bringing back bot matches, the Republic Commando, and a forgotten jungle world from the depths of 2005.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2mrOTog
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen