Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2019

Hammerting will be a Dwarf management game with arms dealing and fluid modelling for whiskey

For small developers seeking a breakout hit in the increasingly hard to define simulation/management genre, one of the perennial silver bullet concepts is “Dwarf Fortress, but it looks nice, and people aren’t scared to play it”. Of everything on the market so far, it’s probably Rimworld that comes closest to this goal, but it had the crucial flaw of not including any dwarves.

As such, the race is still on to produce a pretty, user-friendly dwarf-’em-up, and I’m emailed probably once a week by a developer with one in the works. For the most part, I’m skeptical – after all, I love the original DF like a cowboy loves his horse – but this week, I received some images that genuinely turned my head.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2HIzyIh
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen