Donnerstag, 26. April 2018

Murderous Pursuits has slunk out of the shadows

murderouspursuitsheader2

That’s a misleading headline. It’d have been more accurate to say Murderous Pursuits has fooled you into thinking it’s not a threat, discarded its AI disguise and stabbed you in the belly with a sabre. It’d be more accurate still to say its a multiplayer assassination game about hunting and being hunted from The Ship: Remasted devs, and that it just came out.

I’ve already told you it’s good. Twice. I’ve since played a few hours of it over the open beta last weekend though – and while I’m still looking forward to tucking into more, I do need to roll back one particular bit of praise. I told you none of the abilities felt overpowered in the way that undermined Ass Creed’s (very similar) multiplayer. That was before I spent the weekend swearing at my screen every time I got flash-bombed.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2vMAY0x
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen