Donnerstag, 30. November 2017

Son of Scoregasm blasts out today

sonofscoregasmheader

I haven’t played Scoregasm, but I can describe it in one word – and that’s ‘crisp’. Ok, actually I also need to tell you it’s a top down shooter that might not qualify as bullet hell, but at least counts as bullet limbo. Building up combos enhances your weapon and opens up new levels based on which combo targets you go for, but ‘crisp’ is my main takeaway from what I’ve seen. Your brightly coloured foes stand out against the blackness of the void behind them, and every ‘zap’, ‘plink’ and ‘thunk’ sounds just right.

Scoregasm’s follow-up, Son of Scoregasm, is out today, and you can soak it all in via the trailer below.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2irwG92
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen