Donnerstag, 30. November 2017

Legendary Gary is an RPG about an RPG

legendarygary

You know how Gatsby was, in many ways, not all that great? Well, Gary is not legendary. He might be a heroic character in the games that he plays, and he might well discover that he is more important than he knows in his dealings with family and friends, but he is not the stuff of legend.

He is, in fact, a man with a fairly ordinary life who spends his evenings playing a game called Legend of the Spear. It looks a bit like The Banner Saga, with tactical grids and gorgeous graphics. I’d definitely rather spend my days living an ordinary life and my evenings playing Legend of the Spear than spend my days living an ordinary life and my evenings playing Skyrim, so Gary is probably having a better time than 90% of RPG fans I know.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2zDuuyD
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen